More Info about Salvage Endeavor
The very nature of our products requires that they be recycled. The materials we use are restored, rejected, or donated items that otherwise would become part of the problem of rising landfill.
But recycling is only a small part of our ability to protect nature and the environment.
Recycling Today, for a Better Tomorrow
Perhaps the surprise of many, to what extent the personal involvement of everyone in the waste management at home and at work can help save our environment. Of course, recycling saves much space in a landfill. However, the daily utilization of such massive objects as paper, aluminum, banks, plastic and glass bottles saves natural resources, saves energy and reduces pollution, which in turn helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and pollutants that cause the appearance of acid rain.
The advantages of a single recycling
Paper - Every ton of recycled paper saves:
- If you recycled your newspaper everyday for a year, you will prevent 15 lbs of air pollution.
- 4100 kilowatt hours of electricity;
- 7000 gallons of water;
- 60 pounds of air pollutants;
- 17 trees.
- Steel mills that use post-consumer scrap metals reduce air and water pollution, and mining waste by 70%
Aluminum - Recycling aluminum results in:
- 95% less air pollution
- 97% less water pollution than producing aluminum from natural resources
- 95% less energy is used by making new containers from recycled cans rather than using raw materials.
- Recycling 1 ton of glass saves the energy equivalent of 10 gallons of oil
- Recycling a glass bottle saves enough energy to light a 100-watt light bulb for 4 hours.
- This is the way of the future.
- Plastic is far lighter than glass, so it costs much less to transport.
- Most importantly, it is very easy to reuse for other things, compared to glass...
The Benefits of Reusing, Re-manufacturing, & Re-engineering...
- Reusing items and materials should be part of our minds, our habits, honor and responsibility to our house that we call Earth
- This is what is called "salvation" means and materials
- If the material or item can not be reused as a whole, it is possible to use part
- This is being done to find the options for the use of materials and components for things other than those for which they were intended
- Designing things from other things that have already been distributed in large volumes and scale, we save enormous energy and resources on all related issues. What gives the name of "Salvage Endeavor".